These Timberland Earthkeepers Original Leather 6-Inch Boots are durable and comfortable. Not only do they support your feet, but they support the Earth by using material that is organic and made from recycables. Product Features: 100% Recycled PET lining made from reycled plastic bottles is comfortable and eco-conscious Full grain leather Laces are 100% organic cotton Water resistant Green Rubber lug outsole which is created from 42% recycled rubber Green Index: Level 7 on Timberlands scale
Timberland’s Earthkeepers boots are original, rugged boots with a smaller environmental footprint than other shoes have. Timberland durability combined with lightweight versatility, along with linings made from recycled materials, outsoles made with recycled rubber and the all-day comfort of their exclusive Smart Comfort Biorhythmic system.
- Slight variations in the hue of the premium leather may naturally occur.
- Country of Origin – India/China
- 100% Organic Cotton Laces,Anit-Fatigue Footbed,100% Recycled PET lining
- Green Rubber–42% Recycled Rubber outsole
- Built with eco-sensibility as well as style sensibility, this rugged boot delivers comfort and conscience with an outdoorsman style that blends nicely into casual wear.
- The wear and tear is the nature of ‘Oil Leather’, requires a gentle wipe over it