Designed for trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet.
- Key Benefit: Thorlos Protection = Maximum Comfort
- Designed for feet that hurt during or after hiking to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort
- Padding Level: Moderate Cushion
- Comfort Feature #1: Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most
- Comfort Feature #2: Padding clinically-tested and shown to reduce foot pain, blisters, moisture and pressures
- Comfort Feature #3: Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet
- Comfort Feature #4: Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike